5.14.2010

Baby Dedication 5-9-10

Penelope's baby dedication was on Mother's day at Hope Community Church. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my first Mother's day with my daughter. I was so happy that so many of our family were able to come out on such sort notice. Pen also got her very first bible- in pink suede of course. ;) After the service we all went to the Arts and Lectures cafe for a beautiful Sunday brunch and celebrated our moms! It was the perfect way to spend Mother's Day!

Align Centerstarting to get fussy!!!

P loves the mic just like her mom! LOL

my grandparents

she was exhausted after all the attention, she fell asleep in the church day care!


yes, our church is now meeting in the Camino Real Cinemas, weird I know! (popcorn anyone?)


my brother Jason

little brother Eric with the grandparents

Aunt Jo and Uncle Dave

Penelope hanging with Jim and Jenny

James's mom on left and my mom on right


James with his mom and uncle and aunt



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

and click here to see a video!
Click here to view photos

No comments:

Post a Comment