12.22.2011

christmas fun

The holidays have been incredibly busy for us this year, but also very fun!
Here is a little recap of what we've been up to.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day post to follow!
Merry Christmas
xoxo
picking out our tree


Penelope's first advent calendar
I put turquoise labels on the clothespins with each day of December

turquoise and silver tree, love!

Pen and bud Kenz working on her gingerbread house


ta-dah!

holiday craft project with mom- painting christmas magnets

more holiday crafts with mom- making fun ornaments

visiting the live nativity scene at the mission

since we live close to the mission we get to drive by a lot and p always yells out, "sheep!" "baby Jesus!"




I got inspired with my wrapping this year, fun green yarn and doily labels!

an idea I got from my friend rebecca to glue lace to ceramic vases
so cute! (this is actually her gift this year too)

fun red and white twine makes cute ribbon too
our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment