4.29.2014

Celebrating 8!

Today we celebrate 8!
8 years later and three kids in
health issues and victories, college degrees, career changes, moves, homes
so many things
but its all been amazing
I love this man.

sneaking out for a little time to celebrate with just the two of us



I pulled out the champagne glasses and cake serving set my mom gifted us for our wedding
these are the same glasses we toasted in on our special day
and Mumm Napa Rose is the champagne we served

since we just had Everly we are still receiving meals from friends
my lovely friend Jenn Hall brought us the most amazing dinner
complete with flowers and our champagne we had at our wedding!
How does she remember this stuff? I'll never know
She is truly amazing







this lady is the best anniversary gift!

enjoying the day with the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment