10.27.2014

My little tumbler...


Little Violet has spent her short little life watching her big sis Penelope get to do many activities. One was ballet. Well, we did try that and well, she's just not quite ready. I was super bummed because I wanted to see her squishy, yummy three year old self squeeze into one of those adorable costumes for their holiday show Rudolph. Guess I'm gonna have to wait until next year for that one. So. Now that she is three she can try gymnastics. Today was her first day. I didn't really know what to expect. When I told her today was the day she was super excited, and when I woke her up from her nap to take her she got super happy. I must say... she did... GREAT! She seemed to observe as much as participate, but I figure that's pretty typical for your fist time. It was also cool because her buddy Cassian was in her class. So I'm hoping this will be her activity that sticks. She is one crazy little climbing, daredevil diving monkey girl so I can't imagine a more appropriate sport. 
Great first day V!
We love you!





























No comments:

Post a Comment