2.20.2012

Linda's Little Love Bug- baby shower

On February 11th my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law Linda. 
This is Linda and Eric's first baby and its a girl!
I am soooo excited to meet this baby and I am so excited for these two. They are going to make such great parents and it is going to be so much fun raising our kids together. Linda's due date is March 8 so we decided to plan the shower around Valentines Day, because honestly love and babies, well what better theme for a party could you possibly have?! The invitations featured a little love bug so that was the official theme- "linda's little love bug."We served strawberry parfaits, croissants with homemade whip cream and homemade strawberry jam, sparkling strawberry lemondade in little bottles with chalk labels so guests could mark their own, smorgastarta (which is a Swedish sandwich cake--- my sis is swedish after all) and heart-shaped whoopie pies for dessert- and I almost forgot yummy champagne fruit cocktails. Yum! This shower was super fun to put together and it was a blast meeting all of Linda's favorite people. Enjoy the pics!
xoxox

the smorgastarta- my mother in law made this!
its like a cake with tea sandwich layers




hearts filled with m&ms for the favors



croissants with homemade whip cream and strawberry jam!














straws with hearts on them, yeah baby!























1 comment:

  1. Love this! Would you mind sharing where you ordered the printables? The menu design is super cute!

    ReplyDelete