5.11.2012

Mommy lunch

Today has shaped up to be a great day so far. The morning started off by taking the girls to a fun mommy and me class where Pen got a chance to play with some really cool toys and sing songs. After that we went to her preschool, the Learning Den for a Mother's Day lunch. They served us pasta and subway sandwiches! Yum! It was so cute-- we sat at the little kids tables with each class and they even decorated the tables with flowers for the occasion. After lunch Penelope gave me my mother's day gift she's been working on in class. Its a super cute picture cube that has pictures of her playing, a special painting for mommy, her handprint and a sweet poem. I know I will cherish this keepsake forever. She was so cute when she gave it to me- very excited and said "open it mama!" After lunch I took Pen to swim class where she swam with the teacher for the first time! Big Girl!
So Mother's Day weekend is off to a great start.
Happy Mother's Day!
some of the moms hanging out at the Learning Den

Pen's buddy Weston with his mommy

Pen's teacher Ms. Jennifer- she is so sweet!



Weston's class made painted flower pots for their moms







she even decorated the gift bag- so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment