6.26.2013

End of the school year!

Today marked the official end to Pen's first year of preschool at Little Angels. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in less than a year! All I can say is she truly loves this school and I am so grateful to her teachers for making her feel so loved and safe. Thankfully I can save the tears for a few more weeks since she will be in the summer session. Here are a few pics of some of her "end of the year" gifts from her sweet teachers. They took photos from throughout the year and made a special memory book for her. They also gave me a super sweet frame filled with pictures of her class as a thank you for being a room mom. Penelope quote "I'm so proud of you mom for getting that present." love her!

Today they also had a huge party with ladybug rice Krispy treats and even a visit from a clown!! Wishing I had pics of that, but teacher Jenny promised to post some by tomorrow.









2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that just sweetest!? Totally held back tears. Thank goodness they still have the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness! I was not ready to say goodbye!

      Delete