8.01.2015

My bday

Birthdays are always so fun... except for the getting older part right? ;)
This year I had a few girlies join me at the Bacara for a little spa/sun day, followed by drinks and dessert at the house. 
The next day James took me to the London in West Hollywood for a lovely overnight stay.
We had a chance for some grown up time and celebrated with the kiddos when we got back.
I have to say one of the best birthdays I've had in a while.

doin what I do best
from left, Alisse, Lauren, me, Erin and Cody



Lauren, Alisse and Kate

each girl brought a dessert! So fun and YUMMY







my friend Tammy MADE these! so beautiful




James surprised me with this beaut... including a toast ;)






cool details from the Figaro Cafe in Los Feliz
love that place

a little party with the fam when we got back





No comments:

Post a Comment