4.29.2016

*10*

This anniversary marked 10 YEARS for us!
I can't believe how much our lives have changed these past ten years.
Going from your 20s-30s is such a leap.
We went from being a couple of carefree DINKs to parents of three(!) and being completely self-employed... talk about responsibility!
Such grownups- no not really, but hey that's what I love about our relationship. ;)
James and I have so much fun together, and still love to "date" each other.
I swear it keeps us sane! ha!

Our dream was to go back to the Fairmont Mayakoba (where we stayed for our honeymoon) on our tenth year, but with taxes due right around the corner- alas that wasn't in our itinerary this year. 
So instead we just did a little stay-cay at the Ojai Valley Inn.
We had a great time soaking in the sun and lounging by the pool and spa.
Our room was so gorgeous. It had a great view and a HUGE wraparound deck. 
~Loved it all~
oh! and just because we're such "grownups" James surprised me with a pair of diamond earrings.
Love them!
Love HIM!
God sent me a good one.
Happy Anniversary little bear!
*10*



breakfast with a view

he he
don't get this every day!


and I got to say hello to this sweet mama on her 40th!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! Diamonds!! He's a keeper! So glad you got a getaway for your anniversary! Love you both (plus 3 kiddos)!

    ReplyDelete