7.14.2011

Peony Love


I realize my posts are a little behind so I'm desperately trying to catch up on all the fun things I've been wanting to share the last few weeks. One of my favorite favorite times of the year is when we are lucky enough to get our hands on some peonies! These are my absolute favorite flower. They are like a rose only better! They get HUGE and have the most amazing fragrance and come in the most beautiful shades of pink. The ultimate girly flower. When I see them in the store (especially at trader joes since they are so cheap there) I buy up as many as I can justify paying for, and I make as many arrangements as I can and spread them all over my house. Ahhhh, all of you in the midwest who grow these so easily, I envy you. Please cherish your peony, because I certainly do.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment