4.30.2013

Pen's first haircut

Last Saturday, April 20 Pen had her very first haircut! (3 1/2 years old)
I was waiting to cut her hair because since its curly it takes a bit longer to grow, but for the mere sake of helping it to grow out healthier I decided it would be best to start with a little trim.
Penelope was really excited because she knew this was where mommy went to get her hair done!
My friend Molly is such a sweetheart and Penelope felt very comfortable.
She did really great and its funny how with just a teeny trim now her hair is way curlier!
nervous and excited!
dad and baby sis cheering her on in the background



Violet made herself comfortable in the shampoo chair
it was fun for the ladies that work there to see Violet again because they hadn't seen her since she was an infant chilling in her carseat next to me for my first post-pregnant visits

so serious

V having a little fun with the products




ALL DONE! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment