5.30.2014

Everly Two Months Old


Little E was a very busy 2 month old.
Enjoy her pics!



2 month checkup
little lady had put on roughly 3 pounds since her last visit
Stats:
HT: 22 1/2 inches (50%)
WT: 10lbs.11oz (50%)
HC: 15 inches (50%)




meeting Uncle Randy

She was bath baby for PEP's Baby Basics class
She was super calm through the whole thing
I told them not to be worried if their baby's weren't this calm!

I get lots of smiles when I'm making dinner
this is where she likes to hang


there's never a shortage of attention around here!

in the early morning if I have to feed her I put her in bed with me and get some snuggle time

they both look tired here! ha!


Father's Day brunch- hanging with Grammy

hanging out on sissy's bed

meeting Christy and Andrew



tummy time


mommy was busy

first time in her gym!

first time batting at a toy (2 months, 25 days old)

these toys never do get old do they?

hanging with her sissies

everybody gets to enjoy her new ride


finding hands (2 months, 29 days old)


first swim







first photo shoot!
more pics on a separate post later

No comments:

Post a Comment