4.07.2010

AMINI LOVE

So this post is loooooong over due. This is a tribute to my lovely gf, mizzzzz Sara Amini and of course her fabulous husband Shahram and gorgeous baby girl Hannah. These dear folks have become even dearer friends of ours. I feel like I have known them my whole life. I can't believe its been only a few short months. Time flies. Sometimes you meet someone and you just click. Its absolutely effortless and that's how it was with Sara. She is such an amazing friend and mother and I am so happy to have met her. These pics are of a bbq we had at Shoreline park here in Santa Barbara. The Aminis brought some delicious marinated chicken and we brought salmon. Yum!


Miss Hannah herself, isn't she cute?


James cooking it up, course he had some help from Shahram!


Aren't we fab?






I know- what are you gonna do?


One hot couple


That's my girl!

We know how to eat!

1 comment: