1.28.2014

Butterflies

January=butterfly season here in Santa Barbara. So we decided to have a little family outing to check out the groves of butterflies at the Elwood preserves in Goleta. I used to live really close by and actually hiked there all the time, so visiting always brings back great memories. Oh to be able to run those trails every day (sigh). Breathtaking!
Violet scraped up both of her knees literally AS WE WERE ENTERING! So needless to say she was carried most of the time. Whew. 
We still had a great time though, and I got to try out my new lens for the first time. 
Enjoy the pics!


I'm enjoying taking these pics in super low light with no flash!















these "leaves" are actually clusters of butterflies!


my first "preggo" pic with baby 3



No comments:

Post a Comment